Make meals easier with our Recipe of the Month.
Here’s an easy and delicious way to use up those Easter leftovers!
3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
6 hard-cooked eggs, halved
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/4 cup chopped fully cooked ham
1 tablespoon sliced green onion
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1-1/4 cups milk
Dash salt and paprika
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish, layer broccoli and eggs.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, ham and onions; spread over eggs.
- In a saucepan, melt butter; add flour. Cook and stir until bubbly. Gradually add milk, salt and paprika; cook and stir until boiling.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove from the heat; stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- Pour over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 6 servings.
All ingredients available at the