Recipe of the Month – Oreo Blizzard Drink
Make meals easier with our Recipe of the Month.
Just Like Dairy Queen’s Famous Blizzard!
- 1/4 gallon Vanilla Ice Cream
- 10 Oreo Cookies (or your favorite cookies or candy purchased at the J-MARt)
- 1 cup Milk
- Optional: Whipped Cream
- Put Ice Cream in blender on Medium-Low Speed then turn on for 10 seconds.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk and turn the blender on LOW speed for 15 seconds. Don’t forget to keep the lid on the blender when you turn it on.
- Add half of the cookies (you can add more or less than 10 cookies as desired) and put on MEDIUM speed for 20 seconds.
- Add the other 1/2 cup of milk and other cookies to the blender. Put on HIGH speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour desired amount into cups and put some whipped cream on top, stick a straw in and they are ready to go!
Milk, candy, cookies, ice cream and whipped cream can all be purchased at the J-MARt.
Preparation Time: about 5 minutes Serves: 2
For more recipes, sales, helpful tips & community news, visit www.theJ-MARt.com and sign up for our monthly newsletter.