24 Oreo Double Stuff cookies
12 miniature peanut butter cups
12 malted milk balls
1 cup candy corn
4 ounces chocolate frosting
4 ounces white frosting
red food coloring
- Place one Oreo cookie as the base. Put one teaspoon of chocolate frosting on top.
- Place one small peanut butter cup on its side so that the top and bottom are perpendicular to the base and stuck in the frosting. Place a teaspoon of chocolate frosting on the top (widest part) of the p-butter cup.
- Stick some candy corn pointy side down into the Oreo ‘stuff’ of the second cookie along one edge for the feathers. They should fan out around the edge. If necessary, use some white frosting to help them stick.
- Place this second Oreo cookie (the tail) on its edge sticking to a dab of brown frosting on the back of the peanut butter cup.
- Place a dab of chocolate frosting on top of the peanut butter up (for the head). Place a malted milk ball on top for the head.
- Mix red food coloring with a small amount of the white frosting in a separate dish.
- Use a toothpick with the white and red colors to place eyes and wattle. You can pinch off the small pointy top of a candy corn and dip it in brown frosting for the beak.
- Your turkey is complete!
For more recipes, sales, helpful tips & community news, visit www.theJ-MARt.com and sign up for our monthly newsletter.